Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New items & Treasury feature!



I've been a busy bee this past week and am slowly adding my new items to the etsy shop. I've been working with some more natural materials (I found some leopard jasper that I just LOVE!). I've also been using some magnetic clasps on a few of my new pieces, which are great for those of you that struggle with more traditional clasps, but don't want a bracelet strung on elastic cording. Be sure to visit to see all of our beautiful new pieces.

Special thanks to Lizzy of LRSOriginals for featuring "Garden of Love" in her first treasury. Be sure to check it out here!

Also, the Sunday Funtimers Bowling League at City Lanes in Michigan City will be raffling off one of my pieces in the coming weeks. Very exciting!

Also, be sure to subscribe to this blog to receive future updates right in your email box. You can also subscribe to the RSS feed! Peace and blessings to all of you - maybe if we collectively "think Spring", it will finally arrive here in the Midwest!

No comments: