Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring Bouquet Treasury


As a member of etsyBEAD, I participate in weekly themed sales. This week, we have a really stunning collection of pieces that have been offered at discounted prices and/or with special offers. Please be sure to check them out. Signaturesterling was kind enough to include "Garden of Love" in her treasury. You can view the treasury here!

For a complete listing of all items in the etsyBEAD Spring Bouquet sale, click here!

And don't forget, the last day for the INCrowd "Wearin' o' the Green" scavenger hunt is Saturday, March 15th. Now go find those shamrocks!

1 comment:

GemmaBeads said...

Hey there! I hope you don't mind but I snagged this picture for my blog. I'd love to know how to get a picture of a treasury like that without all the web browser stuff.

Keep up all the great work with EtsyBEAD! I, for one, really appreciate it and am having fun with the weekly themes.

Misty a.k.a. GemmaBeads
http://gemmabeads.blogspot.com