Monday, September 8, 2008

Please support me as I Step Out to Fight Diabetes













Dear Friends,

This fall I'm taking a very important step in the fight against diabetes. I'm going to join 200,000 participants and the American Diabetes Association (ADA) to Step Out to Fight Diabetes.

Step Out: Walk to Fight Diabetes is a fund-raising walk, benefiting the ADA's mission: to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes. Please support me by donating to my campaign.

I have several personal experiences with diabetes. My cousin, Tim Adrian, was diagnosed at the age of 14. He lost his battle with the disease on August 20, 2008 at the age of 32. I have also lost an uncle to this disease, my father is a diabetic, and I am personally considered "borderline".

Need more reasons to give? More than 20 million Americans suffer from diabetes, and another 54 million are at risk for developing diabetes.

Need another? It is fast and easy to support this great cause! You can make your donation online by clicking the link at the bottom of this message. If you want to do even more to help, please consider joining me in this great event. Our efforts will help set the pace in the fight against diabetes.

I appreciate your support and I'll keep you posted on my progress. Thank you very much!

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.diabetes.org/goto/lisahuman

Click here to view the team page for Team Timmy
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address: http://main.diabetes.org/goto/teamtimmy

Thank you for your support,

Lisa Human

No comments: