Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Support the American Diabetes Association with your purchase!


Dear Friends,

In honor of my cousin who lost his brave battle with diabetes last month, I am raising funds for the American Diabetes Association. Diabetes has affected many members of my family, and I myself have "pre-diabetes". My father was diagnosed in recent years, and the disease also took the life of an my Uncle Marv in his early 40's.

Now through October 10th, 100% of the purchase price for all items listed in my etsy shop will benefit the American Diabetes Association.

Looking for another way to show your support? You can also sponsor me as I participate in the Step Out to Fight Diabetes walk in Mishawaka, IN on October 11th.

All purchases and donations are tax deductible, so please help to support this worthy cause with a generous spirit!

Have you been affected by diabetes? Please share your stories by commenting to this post.

With gratitude and love,

Lisa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

From those of us that have Diabetes, we salute you! I am sorry to hear about the loss of your relatives due to this disease. I have it and I hate it. It seems to make everything just a little bit harder. Good luck with your walk and with your pre-diabetes.