Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Looking Glass


This feature is long overdue, and I apologize in advance to Laurie at The Looking Glass. I was browsing through etsy.com last year and found this beautiful piece by Laurie in her etsy shop.

I quickly added it to my favorites (I have a love of ALL things fairy!) and mentioned how nice the piece would look in one of my windows to my husband. He told me to order it for myself for my upcoming 30th birthday and I was happy to oblige. I can't express how pleased I was when the beautiful suncatcher arrived in the mail.

Laurie's craftsmanship is astounding and I look forward to investing in more of her work to decorate my home! This beauty hangs in my office window, brightening my day as I'm browsing online, working on school assignments, or crafting a new jewelry piece.

Laurie, thank you so much! It's beautifully crafted and one of my favorite fairy treasures!

3 comments:

Frugal New England Kitchen said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Visiting and following from MBC 100 Group! Please visit me!

Cindi @ Mama Mentor
Mama Mentor

Erin said...

Hi Lisa!

I just awarded you the One Lovely Blog Award. Stop by my blog to pick it up!

www.roseberryfamily.blogspot.com

Veronica Lee said...

Hi, I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog!