Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blog Carnival: Christmas Spotlight!

I decided to compose my monthly blog carnival submission for etsyBloggers as a spotlight on some of my favorite Christmas items from other etsy shops. Please take the time to visit these shops and please remember etsy for your future shopping needs - Buy Handmade!

Santa's Helper Tutu by Hannah's Tutus


Frostbite Quilled Ornament by Forever Filigree


Set of 4 Mini Christmas Stockings by Missy and Me


Itsy Bitsies Nativy Set by Dragonfly Artistry


Lime Nostalgic Snowman Hat by Deb Robinson


JOIN THE HANDMADE REVOLUTION!

4 comments:

Deb's Company said...

What a lovely treasury! Thank you so much for spreading the Christmas cheer:0) I needed that!

Lisa M. said...

Thanks so much for encouraging others to visit Etsy and featuring our Santas Helper Tutu I just love etsy not only to sell but I do plenty of shoping at www.etsy.com too.

Tabitha Blue said...

I love that... what great items. And I certainly love handmade!!!! Great post and link roundup! Thanks!!!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

storybeader said...

great pick of Christmas items. The nativity figures are so cute!